I know I’m a bit late to the party… but I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It’s safe to say that I fell off the blogging bandwagon last year with a grand total of 25 posts, so I’m back with the obligatory new year goals post that will hopefully spur me on to actually achieve them. I’ve realised that I tend to set myself very ambitious goals – to the point that I’m never going to stick to them – so I’ve decided to reign it in a bit this year and set myself some more realisic goals for 2019. Without further ado, here’s what I want to achieve in 2019…
- Post at least once a week
- Follow (and stick to) a full skincare routine and really take the time to look after my skin
- Visit the gym regularly. I’m aiming for at least once a week to start, but who knows!
- Read a lot more than I did in 2018. I think I managed 3 books in the end
- Add the last finishing touches to our home
I’d love to know… what are you hoping to achieve in 2019?