If ever there was a hyped skincare brand I wanted to try, it was Sunday Riley. Unfortunately the rave reviews weren’t quite enough for me to justify splurging on some of the Sunday Riley staples due to their very high price tag, so you can imagine how excited I was when I heard about the limited edition Sunday Riley Glossybox that was on the way.
I signed up to the newsletter reminder and even set an alarm on my phone for its release last Tuesday as I knew other sought after limited edition boxes had sold out in a matter of minutes, and was lucky enough to bag one of these boxes for myself, phew!
What was so special about this box was that for the £30 price tag you would receive a full size product (worth £46!) as well as a number of deluxe sample sizes to really get a feel for the brand.
Inside the box you will find…
- Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm – Full size – Worth £46.00
- Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream – Deluxe mini – Worth £12.00
- Luna Sleeping Night Oil – Deluxe mini – Worth £15.00
- C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer – Deluxe mini – Worth £12.00
- C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum – Deluxe mini – Worth £20.00
I can’t wait to start using each and every one of these products as they all sound like they’re right up my street, especially the cleansing balm and night oil as I’m all about hydrating and nourishing skincare right now. I’ll be sure to post my thoughts on Sunday Riley once I’ve managed to give the products a good test, but I’d love to know if anyone else managed to grab one of these boxes before they sold out?